Getting Back To It

Getting Back To It

Thursday, August 25, 2011

More Progress

Here is the latest after another long (but better) month.  Went to the doctor yesterday and finally got the staples removed from the second surgery.  The second tumor I am told was a little more aggressive than the first, but was also benign, no cancer, praise the Lord!!!  I still have to wear the heart monitor for a few more days, but I'm off any steroids (boy has that made a difference) and have begun the process of weening myself off the anti-seizure medicine, another PTL!!!  I am really looking forward now to getting back into my house as well as moving onward in my life.  Thank you for all of your prayers and support. 

Love to all,
Aaron

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Aaron! God is so good... he truly has answered our prayers in a remarkable way and I am absolutely thrilled that you are that much closer to being to able to move into your adorable home and wow us with your mastermind in design :) See you in just a few months!

    ReplyDelete